#1 – You must have your I.D. on your person to consume alcohol.
#2 – No smoking inside the building.
#3 – No beverages may pass through the doors of the theatre (either in or out). This includes non-alcoholic beverages.
#4 – In fact—no outside food or drink may be brought into the theatre – period.
#5 – Popcorn!
- Only throw during Intermissions.
- No throwing anything if seated in the Balcony.
- Do not scoop up popcorn from the floor.
- Do not throw wadded-up bags or cups.
#6 – To Be Safe – please remove jewelry from fingers, necks, and ears – popcorn wars can get rambunctious.
HAVE FUN, but be respectful of others and keep quiet during the show. Event Staff are volunteers with your safety and enjoyment in mind. Please respond promptly and courteously to any instruction received from them.
- Most lost items are lost forever among the drifts of popcorn at your feet. However, if you ignore our suggestion and lose something of value, call the Midland Community Theatre Box Office, (432) 570-4111.
- Dress is casual. Do not wear anything grease will ruin.
- Sandals and flip flops are not recommended.
- Must be present to win the evening’s door prizes, but still eligible to win a Raffle Prize!
- Everyone must have a ticket, including babies who will be held on your lap the entire evening.
- All sales are final. NO CASH REFUNDS.
We are located in the historic Yucca Theatre in downtown Midland.
Parking is available at the intersection of Colorado street and Illinois street.
208 N Colorado St, Midland, TX 79701